Monday, October 22, 2007

Lazy cribbing

Another lazy post before I fall off. Seriously speaking I don't even know why have I sat down here, as I am just too tired and that too for no reason. Perhaps the Monday syndrome. If you are wondering what that is, you don't really need to do that as there is nothing like that. I just coined that term right now. And if someone is working, he will know what I am talking about.

It was an average day with average load, average results and an average mood. Just like not everyone is born to excel, days have their share of fate too. So if some days score a distinction, there are days which need some grace marks to pass through. Now those marks can be OH radicals for some, sinful passionate hard work for some, good music for some, wasteful blogging for some and reading some wasteful blog for some. You must have stopped wondering what is wrong with this guy, otherwise you would have stopped coming here.

An interesting thing to note is that in the heights of capitalism, I am not charged a paisa (an endangered species) for advertising my webpage on gtalk and orkut. But I am sure days are near when status message won't be for free or there will be some company sponsoring the same. Money has been taking man for a long ride, and it has just started. I used to hear from people about a common debate over rich getting richer and poor getting poorer, never making much sense of it, especially with all the globalization happening, banks opening up to public, the giant corporate houses coming up to do so much around us. But my small stint in the rural development sector tell me, that its a bunch of bullshit. The debate will continue to exist. The fact is that it is easier for people who have money to get more money and the ones who really need it, who have the fire, who want to break the shackles, who have the fire to become something on their own, they are shooed away at all these big banks who run hours of advertisements about caring for people. I understand for them it does not make business sense to lend 40-50k of rupees, but everything can't be business, right? And even if it has to, no business starts with a million. I might not be making much sense to you, but I have seen that pain in the eyes of people, and I can't sleep easily. And if I can't, why should you?

I still get three to four calls everyday for getting a personal loan of 2 lakhs in 2 days. Don't you?

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Seems like growing up is an even tougher process than I thought it was. It sure is easier to be on the more comfortable side of the line between reality, and..well...make-belief?