Saturday, October 13, 2007

A teaser worth ignoring..

Although I have just 5 minutes with me before Miss Sleep takes me to bed, I want to pen something down as the urge to do it for sometime has just been too much. You can imagine that the urge has been that big that I can resist her seduction for a few more minutes. To put my last 4 days straight, its been an experience of a lifetime. I think I feel the same about every journey I endeavour upon. But this time there were some differences. One this journey was not born out of any random tripping adrenaline rush. Second it was an official trip, which are never meant to be fun anyway. Third, it was far less luxurious in the terms of facilities, mode of journey etc. compared to any of my previous travels. Finally, I was for the first time in my life actually visiting rural India. That makes it quite a list. How was it? Eye opening, Tiring and Loads and Loads of Fun!!
If by any chance you are interested in reading more about it, I plan to keyboard (not pen) it down very very soon. If you are not, I would do it anyway. So you are not really welcome, but if you still want to take the pain of visiting this page again, I won't shoo you away. I did not really invite you to read this too anyway (Check the title of this post before filing any complaints)
Till then, Keep Wandering!!

No comments: