Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A New Day, A New Beginning

It is amazing how time makes thoughts to oscillate between extremes.

I started this blog to pen down some of my real thoughts as an extra-curricular activity whenever I get bored of posting on stairway. But that quickly lost steam as I just did not find the motivation of doing so.

Now things have changed. I fail to muster up energy to post anything on stairway. While there is a plan of putting a fictional thing down someday, something that is more exciting, voluminous and useful, I don't know when will that happen. I have come to realize one thing - human thoughts evolve beautifully with time and experiences. From what I was a few years ago, the way I thought about life and the world, my outlook towards my innerself and beyond, I am a remarkably different person. And I just got this feeling that if this evolution is not recorded, I will miss out on the charm of looking back a few years down the line and reading through the way I think right now. I just read my older posts out here when I began this blog and I couldn't stop smiling. And also that I have accepted I don't possess much memory to be proud of. So the concluding idea - this blog will get a fresh new beginning while stairway will go into hibernation for sometime, and hence the oscillation.

The interesting thing to see will be that are these really oscillations or a mere U turn that will now take me to an altogether different journey, which I could have just missed going on.

I plan to record some of the interesting experiences that stumble upon me every now and then; also some of my thoughts on the issues I typically remain interested in; some of my travelogues from excursions that I normally value a lot; some of my rantings about world, people and even myself; and a lot more. I just hope I am regular enough to do this justice from hereon.

Baddi muddat ke baad ek raasta fir pakda hai,
Manzil ki na koi khabar hai na koi chahat, safar se hi mohabbat karne ka iraada hai.

No comments: