Monday, July 24, 2006

Absolute crap of a post!

With the confusion of dates and days, I find myself with one additional 'day' in my life, which compensates at least a bit to the days and dates that have been lost after those long nights with aged monks and some special directors. How do I plan to spend that extra day? I will probably push everything by a day and laze out a day more and I know you will be saying 'what a waste of a complete day!'. But I have said before, your opinion does not really matter, but you still continue to embarrass yourself by coming over here, I don't mind BRPs (that s the blog counterpart of TRPs).
Anyway, the tomorrow which had been awaited for decades now arrived, at least the mornings, as I shopped around 30-40% of my never ending list. I know that I have to wear uniforms, and don't dare to show that grin, I am quite looking forward to it, now don't show that pack of 32 which might be reduced to 10 if you continue that. The uniforms might bring the school flavour back and remind me of the lovely days I had, what with the waking up at 5 30 just adding to the experience. Ok, its not an experience one can look up to especially when one is in a habit of sleeping around that time, forget waking up, and then the school used to end at 1, this can go on as long as 8 in the night and then the 1.5 hrs of travelling. But hey, one is not paid in school, so I have one bullet point there. Can someone opt for making my food though?
Enough of cribbing about the job, lets talk something constructive. A movie heater (the one who is opposite to being a fan) to the core, i watched three movies simultaneously today, all for the third time at least, Before Sunrise, Lakshya and Parineeta. I know you will be wondering a person who sleeps through each and every movie can watch three at time, with at least two which can make anyone go asleep. The remote control which let me shuffle between them, kept me awake.
If you ask me what have I done in the two months or more of these vacations, its probably the same as what you have done all your life and continue doing, at least you did it in the last 5 minutes.

No comments: